Boston Dynamics said that South Korean Hyundai Motor Group is acquiring a controlling stake in the company valuing the robot maker at $1.1 bn. Hyundai will have an 80% stake in the company while SoftBank will control the remaining 20%. The transaction marks the popular quadruped robot maker – Spot’s third change of hands in the past seven years. Google and Softbank were the two previous owners of the company. The deal is expected to close in by June.

Click here to read the full story