A statistical report released by Apple highlighted that 85% of all compatible iPhones have iOS 14 installed on them, while 90% of all devices launched in the last four years have iOS 14. Among the remaining 10%, almost 85 users have iOS 13 while only 2% are functioning on an older version. 91% of iPads launched in the last 4 years have iPadOS 14 while 8% are on iPadOS 13 and only 1% are on an older version. Overall 79% of all iPads have iPadOS 14.